Is this your first time here?
- Login instructions and Help Desk support for Moodle.
- Spring 2017 classes are on Moodle, beginning 1/23/2017.
- This term we are also using Canvas for online and hybrid classes, to see whether your class is using Moodle or Canvas.
- Download Moodle Mobile and go to sjeccd.remote-learner.net to access EVC and SJCC online courses on your smart phone or tablet.
- Classes are made inaccessible to students one month after the end of term.
- Any new course or student enrollment change in MyWeb will be updated in Moodle at 7AM, 12Noon and 5PM as well as in Canvas at 8AM, 1PM and 6PM.
- For system notifications, go to http://www.sjeccd.edu/district-services/ITSS/system-notifications.
- For unscheduled system outages, go to https://twitter.com/sjeccdit.
- For Students: Through the entry of my username and password,
- I affirm that I am the student who enrolled in this course.
- I affirm that I understand and agree to follow the regulations regarding academic integrity and the use of student data as described in the Student Code of Conduct that governs student rights and responsibilities. Failure to abide by the regulations may result in disciplinary action up to expulsion from the college.
- I affirm that I will abide by the Computer and Network Use Board Policy 3720.
District Help Desk
Phone: (408) 270-6411
Hours: Mon-Thu 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Fri 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.